To support, facilitate and build the capacity of marginalized and vulnerable groups in society to become effective partners and together influence policy, in pursuit of sustainable human development in Ghana. This mission is translated through the following programmes run by CEDEP.
- To empower Disadvantaged Groups, Community-Based Organizations and institutions to work for the rights of their members and ensure the recognition of their needs and potentials by the structures of authority.
- To sensitize critical actors in society to protect the rights of the marginalized and ensure the recognition of the needs and potentials of the latter by the structures of authority.
- To enhance women’s ability to improve the quality of their lives through participatory decision-making, access to and control of resources, skills and benefits.
- To improve the quality of life of the youth through the acquisition of relevant skills and knowledge to enable them make informed decisions in economic and social matters.
- To develop a strong network with other organizations in order to influence macro socio-economic policy.